Our campsite provides a range of fun things to do during your camping holiday in central Auvergne so you can soak up Les Acacias’ atmosphere between trips around Vichy!
Open July and August: Free: 3-person canoe.
Entertainment 5 days a week with an MC
- New dance area with orchestra once a week
- Entertainment 4 evenings/week: dancing, karaoke, magic, clown or stargazing
- Pétanque competition with prize ceremony and drinks
Open & always available:
New: 300m² multi-sports pitch: basketball, volleyball, football, zip-lining, mini skateboarding etc.
- 700m² pétanque pitch (lights off at 11pm at the latest)
- Playground, new giant games for 4-12 year olds
- 1 TV room and 2 games rooms with table football, pucks, pool
- Picnic table.
- Category 2 fishing in Allier River with permit
- Swimming on Plage des Célestins in July and August (demarcated and lifeguarded on the Vichy right bank).